Re: KAT5 Moderators

  • Subject: Re: KAT5 Moderators
  • From: alcinababe
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:15:00 +0000

During this rather tense time as we all await the birth of Yoda's*
Matrix Switcher, I've been increasingly worried by the sheer number of
people that seem to be above me in the Matrix Switcher waiting list.
But I think I've come up with a winning wheeze to boost me up the list! :)

Ahem...I am a bonefide female (credentials available on birth
certificate). I therefore represent the perfect beta tester for the
SWMBO factor! I am also blonde(ish), and so also qualify for the
can't handle more than one button to make things work factor.

*Yoda as in "wise and noble, with wicked fighting skills" - not
"small
and green with pointed, hairy ears"!

It's worth a try! :)

Alcina
=8-)

--- In <a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=5GyQeb4ZNzZKQ6ccG3lw399h2oPYR2cz6GdMNkkAJWAHhwbWhaYTv8YOKY8W038JmmHwHxEClAAX30j1T8GDAUk0">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Paul" <groups@s...> wrote:
> I thought both of you had been demoted WAY down the list ;) Much
lower than me for instance :-)

> Paul.

you
appoint