RE: Price of the switcher?

  • Subject: RE: Price of the switcher?
  • From: Paul
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:58:00 +0000

Just to place the switcher a bit more - I bought an Extron MAV128 which is
composite 12 input, 8 out with stereo audio, RS232 controlled - nice bit of
kit
but probably won't do half of what Keith's switcher will do (S-Video IR
etc). It
cost me around £1500 trade!

Gives you an idea of costs and prices!

Paul.