RGB switch (was Custom Kat5-RGB modules)

  • Subject: RGB switch (was Custom Kat5-RGB modules)
  • From: Rob Barrow
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:47:00 +0000

Good morning Keith,

Thanks for the rapid reply. Kat5 RGB makes a lot more sense to me now -
thankyou. : )

Last I heard, you were working on a Kat5 "switch". How's it
going? Any idea
on price and availability yet? Would you consider an RGB version?

I'm looking to distribute A/V around the house [from node 0] with IR
switching.
So far I've only found RF and composite based products within my budget.

SVideo should be adequate, but RGB would be heaven!

Probably 3 in [SCART], 3 out [RJ45] would suffice for my existing RGB kit,
but
6x6 would be nice, allowing for reasonable expansion of kit and receivers.

Best regards,

Rob.