RE: Newbie information about kat5

  • Subject: RE: Newbie information about kat5
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:40:00 +0000

Welcome to the group.

The only published "literature" is already on the website.
Follow the link for "User Guide".

Training is not required as KAT5 works straight out of the box.

If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask here or email me
directly.

If you have questions relating to a particular TV or DVD player etc, then
you can always ask here if someone has already used KAT5 with it. There are
lots of KAT5 users with a wide range of AV kit that is interconnected by
KAT5 who will probably be able to give you an answer.

Regards

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv