Newby

  • Subject: Newby
  • From: armagh_elect
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:10:00 +0000

Hi All
Just joined hoping to pick up a few ideas for my friend who
is currently building a nice big home and i have ran cat5 to all
rooms for him . He keeps asking me can he do this and that and the
KAT5 Switcher came to mind . From what i have been told about the
switcher its going to be well worth waiting for.
Just a couple of quick questions ..
1: Is it totally modular ie i imagine it to be like an
industrial plc were you have the cpu then slots for i/o modules etc
or is it built in different configurations?
2:i would like to listen to my dvd in my bedroom ,would like to
use the Kat5 modules so i can get a feel for the product. What else
would be required?

3:What would the cost be to send Kat5 modules to Australia?