RE: Newby

  • Subject: RE: Newby
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 20:22:00 +0000

Hi Frank,

1. The switcher (when launched) will be modular to a certain extent but
will
usually be built to some fairly standard configurations.

2. From the KAT5 point of view you need a Transmitter and Receiver. YOU
will
need to supply a couple of Wall Wart power supplies, a DVD Player, a TV set
and CAT5 cable to go between the two ends :-)

3. I havent got a clue but could find out. At present the only KAT5 units
outside the UK are in Eire, Norway and Holland.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv