Re: WS switching on s-video via KAT5

  • Subject: Re: WS switching on s-video via KAT5
  • From: graham_howe
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:48:00 +0000

--- In kat5-users@y..., "dermot_bradley" <bradley@o...>
<lists@a...> wrote:

> > I sent round a URL link to such a gizmo to either here or the
ukha
> > list about 1 month ago...
>
> Found it - <a href="http://www.amcro.co.uk/wss208.htm";>http://www.amcro.co.uk/wss208.htm</a>

This looks really useful, I assume that I could place such a unit
between my Tivo output (RGB scart) and the RGB to s-video converter
so that the WSS is added to the video before it gets to the amp. All
I need to do now is check that the Plasma can respond to such a
signal. Do you have any idea what the price would be?

Graham