RE: KAT5 Website Updated

  • Subject: RE: KAT5 Website Updated
  • From: Kenneth Watt
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:43:00 +0000

> Yeah ... I am paranoid about it ... I had to tell a guy a few years
ago
> that there was no way that he could get rid of the strange shadows
that
> he was getting because they were physically burned into the tube
> phosphors and to say he was gutted was an understatement!

[Kenneth Watt]

Ow, that's gotta smart some!

I suppose when you are talking of investing over 4K, well for a new
machine anyway, it is better to be very well aware of the dangers and
limitations of that machine than end up with something that you are not
happy with or that does not do what you want it too.

K.