RE: Sky''s the limit :-(

  • Subject: RE: Sky''s the limit :-(
  • From: BUTLER, Tony, FM
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:11:00 +0000

IT was set to RGB, but I then changed it to 'PAL', which I assume means
'composite' (the manual being helpful as ever there :-)), but I'm using the
svideo feed from the scart socket anyway, so it's irrelevant :)

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=kLWV3ahIvsUgGnM3WBaCdSsjaxp6t1DaiF33RMIK0xqjFjXcEErlHKuAwxeFrR0k0Y6eL-y_dwuaO2FfKEPRjTtttWE">phillip.harris1@v...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=Px9ew_fL7iDyCZqeX2HmcWHbmzqAUj2w1oxzwOkzQuf7JJquiXabu6-6zHqFwaHMXSE4LMhy6e4aheAeebQInmY">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=9WhjqGr7xLu_wzpcpBLn9Vc6SKX3BY-U4LFxVDOOvzP9k3F8RhUjbDnK6mbGfuGcVoDPf-ld3_Z8Zw">Tony.BUTLER@r...</a>]
> > Sent: 21 January 2002 22:04
> > To: <a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=Px9ew_fL7iDyCZqeX2HmcWHbmzqAUj2w1oxzwOkzQuf7JJquiXabu6-6zHqFwaHMXSE4LMhy6e4aheAeebQInmY">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
> > Subject: [KAT5] Sky's the limit :-(
> >

> > Received my first KAT-5 modules today - just yer standard
> > svideo/audio set - connected them to DVD player &amp; did an
A/B
> > comparison between that &amp; straight DVD connection - Wow!
There is

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=mYi3nIXKyQqZBvp6rve7vBjKDo3lBCAfYjkmG3VdI7cp-gZOj_fYERx5oVkLNgdcoDC__YXLO5GIyPFjg0D3iW-2LSKhYwfFEid12_4">kat5-users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>