RE: Sky''s the limit :-(

  • Subject: RE: Sky''s the limit :-(
  • From: Phil Harris
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:32:00 +0000

Erm ... Is your sky box outputting composite or RGB?

Phil

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=KPk8Pi9xbiMIM3NvYq8KeTHVDqWhCIdBqHJTW0ufHVFj9bxbi4NlXDJG3X7xymxQgOnrRishiq3P_Tk">Tony.BUTLER@r...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=s_31TapLMFF3-XTRNLVVN7MDa5FSL3BDsoGZbLsAIltlaAdJC2rXtjGUJaLRZ2RiY_0e_4kVLGRcs8ZhI5KJXg">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=g-QdcCEMuSMFLHxoJ64ZkZGwJaE3GJ4XmDLr3T1_dFWTmlO5szSM82L5gsBmsNS1mPC4fAFxbjn7gVrHW0dUZQmG1vYma9FE_8vn">kat5-users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>