RE: RE: was Digital Audio/ now Ir and IRDA

  • Subject: RE: RE: was Digital Audio/ now Ir and IRDA
  • From: Phil Harris
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:03:00 +0000

IRDA kinda works at 4m ... But usually at a well reduced data rate. I
get about 1.5 - 2m between my laptop and ePod when using ActiveSync.

Phil

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=Tbr83CFw5CDIGaWO6iNkV1uuEdHTiJ3k77aSryHmVrdNw9NdlciUOOcY_CFP1-7AK4oXSH71sopp4oA">kat5users@d...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=JTklVps6PC6c4iDIM0tfk-N9nJx8Yf69JYd7Gf2YQr9ZvgiVyt62kRtDRE8CU7G8JQxOdP-NAObGF-ytcNYHPVk">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=yoZS6-C3acSyQ7xp-ncNeWdzRzX7uT4GnBq7pPmBBXxH_9x4p2pHfocrgq6wem5xPfuaK4TgNHzDipUajBxtvw">mark@a...</a>]

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=lrzf3d1et63AjScNvihGfneNauAbZCfQBROCJ9ekDHkVLdSONGDyY-BvKyKruEUbD46s_YgWYY3-BjnyBQtlwZX0">kennwatt@b...</a>>

increasingly
> > popular - there are advantages and disadvantages to
> > > both, so it may be some time before a clear winner
emerges...

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=hrlA7vopdgan55O4nb6spFAyErrTq_XqJJEjdMjAuatioBjvJGPoV1nE5FXQR3OdRocKzNK0lgXpWTpKX9oyfnhzTttuWjSK">kat5-users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>