RE: Digital Audio

  • Subject: RE: Digital Audio
  • From: Kenneth Watt
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 23:18:00 +0000

Not at the reception end, but at the control end you may want to control
more than one device, for example a DVD player and a remote amp. However
I agree that given the purpose of KAT5 it is unlikely that this would be
used in 99/100 cases.

Now what did I say about getting back to work :-)

Or I'll send Phil round to see you! :->

K.

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=o0TzN6_A-_4RNb4bdA10sFH3OP-DloDtkK2Q3seoWwLXOE4KUOr-ssUOvtlnzWZMKgJZcFoNzLFga6AayA">kat5users@d...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=5Pz5ad98Q7zIAi_nV0e8eMf8v-4yirVlxRCrAjpGCqRcDGKO1fVOMpbPMxav7iq6tYhnPe3trp-t5v-ps7lQH9Z1S8k">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=_W08LPVQxV2VH4NoCc7vodMUbGxlONI57mQ5s7TiaSFEsvanuGcSUM_em15fVncz3JRMRGAAUbg4lM88WOCeFmueZzcD">ukha@b...</a>]
> Sent: 09 January 2002 23:03
> To: <a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=5Pz5ad98Q7zIAi_nV0e8eMf8v-4yirVlxRCrAjpGCqRcDGKO1fVOMpbPMxav7iq6tYhnPe3trp-t5v-ps7lQH9Z1S8k">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: RE: [KAT5] Digital Audio
>

> Keith,
>
> I'd swap a Xantech system for a Kat5 system any day... :)
>
> The connecting blocks allow up to 10 emitters to be powered from one
> 'source' emitter ... will the KAT5 units have multiple IR outputs?
>
> Andy

but
it
> >will be compatable with the IR emitters from Xantech, QED etc or
the
DIY

<kat5users@d...> wrote:
> >> IR Repeater = S-Video(or composite) + Stereo + IR
> >>
> >> Prototyping is not quite complete. Still messing with IRDA
but that
> >looks
> >> less likely as I want reliability.
> >>
> >> I would rather have 100% of nonIRDA users happy than try to
get
> >IRDA working
> >> and have flakey IR for everyone else.
> >>
> >> Keith

Repeater"
means?

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=F31fYoy18wsx8-S9FmDoihgBgjOSS1FsusUYjadm_zejGCshq3ClwnmQCCKSH6goXocKLx-phAfSEPuneSihk_-MsBXfo4QPCUYBCA">kat5-users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>

> >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

> ><a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=F31fYoy18wsx8-S9FmDoihgBgjOSS1FsusUYjadm_zejGCshq3ClwnmQCCKSH6goXocKLx-phAfSEPuneSihk_-MsBXfo4QPCUYBCA">kat5-users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>

> >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
>

> --- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
>
> Never assume. It makes an "ass" out of "u" and
"me".