RE: Digital Audio

  • Subject: RE: Digital Audio
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 17:42:00 +0000

Hi Tony,

IRDA is not dead and buried just yet. The datapath I am designing will be
capable of sending any digital signal from one end to the other. The
problem
with IRDA is that as yet, I am unable to RELIABLY capture the IRDA and get
reliable digital output.

I may well be able to offer IRDA as an upgrade option at a later date but
for now, the priority is to get normal IR launched as most equipment will
work with that and I NEED IR to control the switcher.

Keith