RE: Digital Audio

  • Subject: RE: Digital Audio
  • From: Phil Harris
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 00:22:00 +0000

> IR Repeater = S-Video(or composite) + Stereo + IR

There we go with those imaginary mathematics again...

> Prototyping is not quite complete. Still messing with IRDA
> but that looks less likely as I want reliability.

> I would rather have 100% of nonIRDA users happy than try to
> get IRDA working and have flakey IR for everyone else.

I'm just looking forward to testing out the IR boards ... I have an RF
IR repeater at the moment but it's about as much use as a kick in the
nads. James Hoye was down here and saw how the RF receiver is affected
by the video scaler and projector to the extent that it floods the DVD
player with IR.

Phil