RE: RGBS & stereo

  • Subject: RE: RGBS & stereo
  • From: Phil Harris
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 18:51:00 +0000

> On the dining room table IIRC, as Jo won't let you put it on
> the ceiling, or has she given in yet? :-)

Yup ... 135lbs of NEC P6Extra taking up half of a six seater dining
table just because SWMBO has decided that she doesn't want to risk
sitting under it!

She *HAS* however given me the OK to convert the garage - the only
downside being that due to my current "occupationally challenged"
status
I can't afford to do it yet. James Hoye was over the other week and
seemed to get quite excited at the prospect of ripping apart my garage -
I think he's getting all hot and bothered at the thought of playing with
some new toys!

Ken, if you and Tracey fancy a trip down with the sproglett then you're
welcome to "help" *grin*.

Phil