Re: Digest Number 74

  • Subject: Re: Digest Number 74
  • From: Stuart Lee
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 17:26:00 +0000

I have just bought an LG 882LE 18.1 inch LCD for around 780 inc VAT.
It has a DVI input and an "ordinary" analogue pc input.
Is there any way to display a TV picture without using a PC.
i.e. Is there any kind of adaptor for composite >>> DVI etc???
or even a special kind of KAT5 adaptor Keith?????

Apart from this, the monitor ROCKS !!

Cheers

Stuart Lee