RE: Kat 5 units

  • Subject: RE: Kat 5 units
  • From: Tony Butler
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:10:00 +0000

Bugger - don't you just hate it when you pick up a group message to get
an address and forget to change the destination addy in your email
proggie? :-(

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=008lzLXMVCcP0NTQZIE0jT7syYsN-g3dQ1EiyQxeLG_03ruW2ECHQwt6fp-6x7dxPpggCqegvrSnlW0L2v83">lists@a...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=uiRwX-_wAUSv3emGLV9pzKCyfLC2q6eY5-7M6D3ONcKS5wYqAXoIHPscQgjIXDWJSbEBhILHAhTr371moEOgt56v">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: [KAT5] Kat 5 units
>
> Hi Keith,
>
> Just wondering if you saw my email last week (? I think) about the
> 'slight' change in requirements and how you were getting on with them.
> My projector screen has arrived today so once that's in place, I'm all
> ready to rock and roll.....except of course I have no means to get a
> picture to the projector :(
>
> Sorry to chase on this, but SWMBO has demonstrated a slight bit of
> interest in this and if I can't impress her real quick, then she'll
lose
> interest and it'll just be _another_ waste of money :(
>
> Actually at the moment, I only really _need_ the Svideo units - which
of
> course weren't part of the original order and are thus v.unlikely to
be
> ready unless you happened to have some in stock.
>
> If you don't think you can get them to me before next Thursday then
I'm