Kat 5 units

  • Subject: Kat 5 units
  • From: Tony Butler
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:55:00 +0000

Hi Keith,

Just wondering if you saw my email last week (? I think) about the
'slight' change in requirements and how you were getting on with them.
My projector screen has arrived today so once that's in place, I'm all
ready to rock and roll.....except of course I have no means to get a
picture to the projector :(

Sorry to chase on this, but SWMBO has demonstrated a slight bit of
interest in this and if I can't impress her real quick, then she'll lose
interest and it'll just be _another_ waste of money :(

Actually at the moment, I only really _need_ the Svideo units - which of
course weren't part of the original order and are thus v.unlikely to be
ready unless you happened to have some in stock.

If you don't think you can get them to me before next Thursday then I'm
away for 2 weeks, so there is no point in sending them until 3rd week in
September - though I would _Really_ like the svideo ones before I go on
hols if at all possible.

Cheers,

Tony