RE: 5.1 6.1 surround

  • Subject: RE: 5.1 6.1 surround
  • From: UKHA
  • Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 13:11:00 +0000

Keith,

call me Mr Thicky if you will but I don't understand.. where are the 2
video circuits? I have scarts on the tranmitter/receiver ..

can you dumb it down a little for me?

sorry

Andy

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=edxQmV3Q4Do1H9wxuG3UsNbdHT--1XE4lPwhcUw4ivPM-iXdDI7QXpngOmn4t-YMp3Qz6pGliOHwZAK-R8P7HEJOgw">ukha@b...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=zT-ckOCdGF-4ypmviLMeh2wSugQbmQjkmyRg7G2BoDDiN5KuYPnehCAHNsowq_qXe30IFzJy2qmFCCctjUqdqW0ktaS-">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
>Subject: RE: [KAT5] 5.1 6.1 surround
>

>Keith,
>
>>Phil Harris has suggested that as a Dolby Digital signal is a 75ohm
signal
>>it MAY pass over a standard KAT5 Video circuit. I dont think any
harm
>could
>>come from trying out this theory as KAT5 will only output the same
level
>>that is input to the transmitter.
>
>So i'd still need 2 KAT5 transmitters and recvivers then... :(
>

>>If anyone would care to try this at their own risk and report back
I am

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=fCsyk_bYajnLMPyxoAuVSDC2UJV_6q8UezklV5z48siSEhAD5YBf2_5C7cM_c2wXvb6TCe8K6ssczGQ533JoE2KbLf7zumCEsg">kat5-users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>