Re: 5.1 6.1 surround

  • Subject: Re: 5.1 6.1 surround
  • From: graham_howe
  • Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 13:28:00 +0000

--- In kat5-users@y..., "Amar Nagi" <amar@a...> wrote:
> I just want distribute my 5.1 or 6.1 speaker connections as my amp
> is one room and speakers in another. I would rather use a cat5
solution.

> is there such a product ?

Sorry, jst re-read your post, if you really want to distribute
SPEAKER connections then just use speaker wire, but this is not the
same as distributing digital audio. The baluns approach I described
is for occasions where DVD is in one room and digital processor/amp
is in another. What exactly are you trying to connect from and to?

Graham