[OT] My kitchen woes....was RE: KAT5 with IR repeater support

  • Subject: [OT] My kitchen woes....was RE: KAT5 with IR repeater support
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 20:32:00 +0000

Hi Jon

Things have got worse :-(

Bought from Homebase. Was told at the time of purchase that the outstanding
units would be here within 2 weeks which is up tomorrow.

Rang them and was told "a couple of weeks time".

Asked if ANY of the bits had arrived and was told that I should have been
informed of 3-4 weeks delivery when I bought them.

I have most of the doors, all the handles, 2 floor and 1 wall carcases but
cant fit anything in place as I need the other units in first :-(

I am fitting them myself..... if SWMBO doesnt kill me first :-(

To make matters even worse... if that is possible. My "workshop
area" in the
back yard is inaccessable due to all the stuff piled in there and the
lounge.

I wish I had moved to a bigger house before I accummulated so much stuff!

I actually have some time of work in the middle of August but its looking
like the kitchen bits may not be here in time, and if I cant clear any
space
then the chances of me doing too much in the way of switcher development
are
a bit limited.

Keith