RE: KAT5 with IR repeater support

  • Subject: RE: KAT5 with IR repeater support
  • From: Jon Whiten
  • Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 17:36:00 +0000

Keith,

I feel your pain. I have been like this for 2 weeks with no sign of things
looking up. If you don't mind me asking, where have you bought the units
from and are you fitting them yourself?

Regards,

Jon

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=8rhux9PruzIY7SCT-EIFXsIHhiCdpldjwMwNLL2iCZTS_u5xFGqFLUs88482ltTUgFgwhMsjdPG0pWn9PNvKS6xiyz0">keith.doxey@b...</a>]