RE: Re: TV audio onto HiFi via Kat5?

  • Subject: RE: Re: TV audio onto HiFi via Kat5?
  • From: Nick Towers
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:10:00 +0000

Well when I come to put it all together I'll just need to check &
double
check before crimping plugs on patch leads, 'cos this flipping and twisting
on nonstandard pins will send me flipping and twisting too, but at least
theyve given the info, otherwise goodness knows what confusion would be
caused. I take your point about buying a prewired house & expecting
it all
to work plug & play, its a daft policy and were I that sort of
customer I'd
be 100% p****d off.
Keith, Assuming I get some results from this Linn stuff, I could do with a
couple of MCA KAT5 units soon, any ideas on when? And who do you buy your
patch leads from?
Nick