RE: Audio & video distribution

  • Subject: RE: Audio & video distribution
  • From: Phil Harris
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 09:17:00 +0000

Can everyone please ammend their voting forms on July 8th (or whenever) to
say "Keith Doxey"?

If so then we might actually get somewhere and not end up with such a
piss-poor future for this countries entertainment...

Phil

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=AIZnX0C9ZPk2JZ4tDbwrpUJifCP3S8rJ0bnuV_RsA1rGj-5o2AlXDsvhHVRqfXz68TOArIfUR6t8QSIYkrb9D--7">kat5.diyha@b...</a>]

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=0vhZjJDAxk9Z_-pzD7rv6dva6woqf3XvrAnvq_zasdICOMAakPjsgNBYbEz7RsO36aAEy8bYUHg39bF2oYnuuzXB">kennwatt@b...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=20hB82LQ5Qy9TDduiiRqesRiAToMJ9UJufPxkRcfu_QyuCR2of9g0hugZa-TyzPE-4Bui14Q4yQs98sbsoaXYRZqbZOe">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: RE: [KAT5] Audio &amp; video distribution
>

> Keith,
>
> I am paying attention to all this and I know a fair bit about
> trying to get
> sources to different rooms, I've been toying with that for ages :o)
>
> What I want to know and, since you know more about this than
> me, is how can
> you get an S-Video signal from components that do not have an
> S-Video out. I
> like S-Video, it's easy and the picture quality is definitely
> better that a
> composite but with the likes of TiVo, ON Digital and Sky's
> Digibox there is
> no S-Video out, although there is supposed to be RGB from one
> of the SCART
> sockets on most modern equipment. Can RGB be used for
> something and exactly
> what is an RGB out from these devices as the literature on
> connectivity in
> most of the manuals for these devices is, shall we say, crap!
> Especially
> since it seems, according to the manufacturers, that we
> really do not want
> to know about this kinda stuff.
>
> BTW, I am looking forward to having KAT5 and TV in my bedroom again!
>
> K.

node 0.

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=ah4yuymHP3KojqQMRZMAR0tRbI3IvH-Dx_3Ki_SffkDXLdk2e1RQBuHRniR4UjnvPlTip8RjivZ5wP0">nickt@t...</a>