KAT5 Where to Demo this?

  • Subject: KAT5 Where to Demo this?
  • From: jag.mann@xxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:51:00 +0000

About a year or so back when I was doing my floor I was told to feed some
CAT5 in every room as KAT5 will be out soon and I can take advantage of
whole house audio/video/IR. Well I have CAT5 and Coax going to every room
from a central location.
Sure enough it seems like this product has taken up and a user base is
building up and I am tempted to get started with these units.
Can someone tell me where could I demo these units? I want to feed signal
into 7 location, longest run being my workshop about 22 meters away.

Thanks

Jag Mann