lights don't turn on at switch

i have a cbus2 electrical system I've had to bypass a relay as it was causi=
ng lights to randomly turn on once we bypassed that relay all other dimmers=
 and relays are working fine the relay in question works only when the butt=
on is pressed on the relay itself and not from the switch that it is progra=
mmed too we have tried reprogramming that relay with no change any thoughts