Old Arlo still ticking, but ...

But not as well as when it was new, 4 years ago. It looks like the
vendor company slowed down the server for those who -- despite the
constant nagging to upgrade to the newer hardware -- decided to stick to
the original one. They also no longer save the videos on their server
for 7 days as they used to. If I recall that feature did not have a time
limit. I suppose they want to monetize anything they think they can get
away with. Anyway, I'll be looking for another vendor's similar product
soon.