Re: Mastervoice Butler-in-a-box

On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 1:40:02 PM UTC-6, ftn...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 10:56:57 AM UTC-8, alan...@xxxxxxxxx wr=
ote:
> > On Sunday, February 18, 2001 at 11:39:39 PM UTC-5, Jennifer Kalk wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >=20
> > > Has anyone has any experience w/ the Butler-in-a-box from AVSI (ex
> > > MasterVoice). It seems to be a mid-90's HA system w/ strong voice-act=
ivated
> > > capabilities. Is it still a viable HA controller?
> > >=20
> > > Thx
> > >=20
> > > Anthony
> >=20
> > Yes it's been a long time. I still have 5 of them. I was a distributor =
i the Rochester, NY area.
> >=20
> > Alan J. Frisa
> > 585-370-7962
>=20
> Good afternoon
>=20
> A friend of mine gave me a Mastervoice Butler in a Box (Gen 1) still insi=
de the Styrofoam packaging.  It seems that all of the other accelamp Module=
ssories are also included; (1)Powerhouse Appliance Module,(1)Powerhouse Lam=
p module, (1) Training Cassette (in case and with label).  I was not provid=
ed with the Owner's Manual.  When I plugin the 'Butler' the display reads t=
he following: ERROR:  0000-FF.  There is also a RED light the has a slight =
flicker just below the display. =20
>=20
> Can anyone help me clear the error message or provide me with any additio=
nal information that can bring 'Max Headrome' back to life?
>=20
> Thanks
>=20
> Ben