Free to good home: X10 stuff

I have a boatload of X10 crap... I mean, good stuff! ... but I'm down to on=
e X10-based device in my house, and it's *not* irreplaceable, so I'm contem=
plating getting rid of 95% or maybe 100% of my X10 stuff.

My question: Does anyone want this? I don't think I want or need any money =
for it. If no one wants it I'll just give it to Goodwill (once they open up=
 again....).

I'd keep my CM17 and a wall switch. And if either of those die, then it's g=
oodbye X10! (Which, seriously, I've been using/hacking since 1982 (right?),=
 when Ciracia's Circuit Cellar, in BYTE Magazine, first turned me onto it!)=
 And yes, some of it might be that old! (Well not likely. And some of it is=
 only a couple years old; you takes what you gets. But it all works, AFAIK.=
)

Complete description on request. We're talkin' perhaps a couple dozen sende=
rs and receivers of various vintages and manufacture.

</rob>

PS - I tried to send this to the old Heyu Users mail list on Yahoo, but gav=
e up after three rejections. Fine! ;-)