Re: Vantage vs. Lutron

I was talking to another former Vantage installer the other day and he too =
expressed how frustrating Vantage has been to deal with since Legrand took =
over. They show no respect to long-time dealers who helped build their bran=
d and just cut them off if their sales were not high enough. This is quite =
scary for a proprietary system where the homeowner depends on having access=
 to service oriented dealers.  I hope "Right to Repair" laws include these =
systems and give independent shops access to parts and the software.