X10 WiFi hub

Does anyone have experience with the new X10 WiFi hub WM100 (https://www.x1=
0.com/wm100.html)?=20

Besides general impressions, I am particularly interested in knowing whethe=
r it needs connection to a remote server. (The description claims you can c=
ontrol devices from your phone "anywhere you have internet access," but the=
 product manual does not describe setting up an account anywhere.)

I would also like to know whether it has an API that would allow programmin=
g from elsewhere than the phone app.