Group is dead, where are good HA forums these days?

Are there any general HA forums to be found these days?

Seems like most I've found are either product specific (Homeseer, etc)
or have little traffic (cocoontech).

comp.home.automation was a major source of info when I built my last
house (OnQ, ALC, etc) and was looking for a similar resource for the
new house we are building.