Re: Mastervoice Butler-in-a-box

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 10:56:57 AM UTC-8, alan...@xxxxxxxxx wrot=
e:
> On Sunday, February 18, 2001 at 11:39:39 PM UTC-5, Jennifer Kalk wrote:
> > Hi,
> >=20
> > Has anyone has any experience w/ the Butler-in-a-box from AVSI (ex
> > MasterVoice). It seems to be a mid-90's HA system w/ strong voice-activ=
ated
> > capabilities. Is it still a viable HA controller?
> >=20
> > Thx
> >=20
> > Anthony
>=20
> Yes it's been a long time. I still have 5 of them. I was a distributor i =
the Rochester, NY area.
>=20
> Alan J. Frisa
> 585-370-7962

Good afternoon

A friend of mine gave me a Mastervoice Butler in a Box (Gen 1) still inside=
 the Styrofoam packaging.  It seems that all of the other accelamp Moduless=
ories are also included; (1)Powerhouse Appliance Module,(1)Powerhouse Lamp =
module, (1) Training Cassette (in case and with label).  I was not provided=
 with the Owner's Manual.  When I plugin the 'Butler' the display reads the=
 following: ERROR:  0000-FF.  There is also a RED light the has a slight fl=
icker just below the display. =20

Can anyone help me clear the error message or provide me with any additiona=
l information that can bring 'Max Headrome' back to life?

Thanks

Ben

webejamin730blue@xxxxxxxxx