Re: more on ACT CR230 repeater failure

replying to Marc F Hult, Tickerguy wrote:
Anyone happen have the zener specs on the 6201?  I happen to have one here
with a nicely-burnt board, it appears the solder job and traces held but I'll
lay odds that the zener is open considering that it is not only no longer
amplifying it also occasionally likes to spam the original signal back on the
incoming phase forever!