Energy use in "off mode" with X10 modules and LED light bulbs

Does anyone know if there are any ill effects from using LED lamps with X10=
 modules.  It is pretty well known that when "off", the LED's dim but stay =
lit.  If I do not care bout them being completely off (like in a closet, st=
airwell, or garage ...), how much current drain is there if I just let them=
 glow slightly.  I am switching 11 watt LED's for 13 watt CFL's.  If the dr=
ain is over 2 watts, then switching would not help much. If drain is lower,=
 then it might make sense to let them glow in the off position.

I also don't understand that in one circuit it is half brightness when off,=
 but in another, the glow is only noticeable in complete darkness.

I am using Phillips non-dimmable, but they do dim - maybe they might burn o=
ut sooner.