Need speed switch for DIY funicular/hillside elevator

I have read all the comments, on what they all have said and looked at your=
 system. My system is very old, has only 1 cable. Very simple  control for =
motor drive. Anyway back to yours. Like the daul cables, daul barrel  pick-=
up. The cable size is over sized, great! And from what I can see the size o=
f the motor drive and the coupling used could pull a bus up hill without an=
y problem. As to the drum breaking and running freewheeling, i'd take it th=
e way it is and feel save. You need to take another look at the coupling, i=
f it's too small or you feel it's undersized, replace it, problem  solved. =
If you still aren't sure, just remove it and walk up and down and send me y=
ou system, i'll be waiting.