Re: diy squirrel shocker

On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 01:37:59 +0000, jaepa wrote:

>How do I build a squirrel shocker for my bird feeders?

With great difficulty. They need to be grounded when they touch what is
live. As they jump between places they won't be grounded.

Best is to get one of the squirrel proof feeders. It should work for a few
years. Then, after they figure out how to get the food, you need to
relocate all the local squirrels that have this knowledge. Then you have a
few years again of the squirrel proof feeder actually being squirrel proof.