Re: Noise Filters and Surge protectors

On Tuesday, March 6, 2001 at 12:20:12 AM UTC+8, James Villela wrote:
> Since X10 uses the 120KHZ to communicate, can I use a Surge protector that
> is rated 150Khz - 100Mhz instead of a plug-in filter for noise appliances?
> Any input would be appreciated.

Hi James,

How about the Surge protector device which has noise filter device built in it.
It can meet your different requests at the same time. It has surge protection function and noise filtering. You do not need to use different devices to cover more space and money.

Contact me if you are interested in.