Re: Florida EF Qualifier Seeks Business Opportunities

On Saturday, January 22, 2000 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Robert Dolph wrote:
> Mature security industry professional, with over twenty years
> experience, seeks business opportunities in Florida and Southeastern
> US.  Currently fully qualified as an Florida (Georgia) "EF" (fire and
> burg) alarm contractor.   Serious inquiries only.
>
> Bob Dolph
> Orlando, FL

Hello Bob,

Just wondering why you are not using your EF licence ?

Maybe your like me, I do have a State of Illinois alarm contractor & alarm agency licence. that allows me to do Fire, burglar and card access. CCTV is another licence believe it or not.

I live in Florida ( Tampa area) and am looking to do FA & BA systems myself.. I am a fire alarm division manager for a fire alarm company in Brandon and don't really know how to go about getting a state licence.