Re: Mastervoice Butler-in-a-box

On Sunday, February 18, 2001 8:45:50 PM UTC-8, Jennifer Kalk wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> Has anyone has any experience w/ the Butler-in-a-box from AVSI (ex
> MasterVoice). It seems to be a mid-90's HA system w/ strong voice-activat=
ed
> capabilities. Is it still a viable HA controller?
>=20
> Thx
>=20
> Anthony

I was one of the international sales agent and recruited several countries =
to be distributors in early 90, I was trained to program it and make it wor=
k perfect at those times. They stop produce them due to personal issue as f=
ar as I knew. It is a great voice recognition HA system not just by voice r=
ecognition aslo can be used as push button controller via a wireless home p=
hone. It no longer available in the market as I know.
Hope this can be helpful!

Raymond