Re: X10 PR511 Motion/Floor light

Here's a link. The price has gone up..
http://www.x10-store.com/duflmodeph.html

I have used 10 of these around the house for years. Have had to replace the=
m often, very often. The quality of design and construction does not lend t=
hem to be reliable.  But, there is nothing else that I can purchase that do=
es what it does.  Three of mine are now not working as I have stopped repla=
cing them with the price increase..
Guess it is about time I come up with a work around.  Good luck.