Re: How do I do away with a low voltage switch that controls outlets?

Dumbstruck wrote:

>I have several outlets that are controlled by various low voltage switches in
>my home.  I want to make the outlets work all the time and NOT controlled by a
>switch.  How do I do this?

Take the wires off the switch and wirenut them together, bypassing the
switch.  If you have a red wire in there (2 switches controlling the same
outlet) you better get someone to show you how to do it safely.  I don't
feel comfortable giving advice on that.

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin