Thinking Home

I have been using Thinking Home (Mac) software (Ver 1.17) for many years
(RCA home controller). It serves my purpose. Every thing has been
working fine till DST ended. My set time modules are coming on at the
correct time but the sunset related modules are coming on exactly an
hour late.

Does anyone have a suggestion what might be wrong?

I have reloaded the schedule.