X10 PR511 Motion/Floor light

As there seems to be no chit-chat here, other than a few spams, I though
I might try to start something.  I have 2  PR511 Motion Detector units,
with the floodlight sockets removed.  One is on a lamp post outside the
house.  It's relay (base code C11) turns on said lamp (CFL) in post
fixture.   It operates pretty much as an independent appliance module,
as the "Thus Unit" switch is set to Dusk with the dusk/dawn setting set
all the way to 'light' (for day and night operation).  C12 is enabled on
the unit.  A Smarthome 1132CU decides what to do with the C12 ON or OFF
... turns on floods at proper times, ding-dongs most of the time (except
during sleepy time), etc.   I would like to make better use of the
PR511.  I would like the motion to activate +1 to +4 with the switches.
  Also the +5 to +8 should also be able to be used for dusk/dawn.  I
want the motion to work 24/7.  And I want the internal module (C11 in my
case) to be independent of the motion detector or dusk/dawn detector.
I'm not against modifying the PR511, but I don't want to re-invent the
wheel, if it's been done already.  Has anyone tried anything like this?
  Also, does anyone know where I can buy a PR511 today?  They are out of
production.
Thanks, and let the 100's of posts come through : )