Re: Need replacement for model CP290 X10 home automation system standalone controller

replying to Trtlservices , julia wrote:
> Trtlservices  wrote:
>
> Seeking suggestions for a cost effective replacememant for a dead
> CP290 home automation controller
>
> The CP290 X10 home automation system controller is a STANDALONE
> device. It is programmed using a PC o MAC
> personal comuter via a serial port, removed from the serial port and
> functions as a standalone (no PC or MAC required)  X10 contrroller.
>
> Standard CP290 features include:
>
>     Turning on and off modules immediately, including turning them on
> dimmed;
>     Defining "turn on" and "turn off" events to be
> stored in the CP290
> and executed by the CP290 even if the Macintosh is shut down. Such
> events include:
>         Turning a module on or off once at the specified time today;
>         Turning a module on or off once at the specified time
> tomorrow;
>         Turning a module on or off every week at the specified time
> and day(s) of the week;
>         Turning a module on or off every week within an hour of the
> specified time and day(s) of the week; (security mode).
>
> The CP290 is a old but very useful device which  is not longer
> maufactured.

I have a working CP290 I removed from a vacation home.  Could sell for $30,
include free regular shipping to US/Canada.
Let me know if you have any interest, by contacting me -- respond to craiglist
advertisement -- google: lynchburg craigslist CP290.  Payment can be made via
Paypal.

Thanks!
Julia