Active Home Pro on Windows 8 anyone?

I've been using the Active Home Pro software to control X10 devices with
a CM15A controller since Windows XP, then on Windows 7, and even though
that software has not been updated, I am wonderig if I could also use it
now with Windows 8. Has anybody tried it on Win 8? Otherwise I might
have to keep my old PC around because I could not contol my X10 devices
without this software.