miele@home

I have Miele household machines all equipped with Miele@home interfaces and=
 a gateway xgw2000 commected to my Ipad. All Miele machines and Miele@home =
interfaces work oke. But the signals go through my electricity network and =
are damped too much. There has to be left more than 70% of the signal, ther=
e is left in practice 30%.

What can I do? The options are:=20

a. install an active phasecoupler plus repeater form marmitek;
b. use filtering form marmitek on each of the eight wall plugs.

Can anybody tell me how they solved this problem? Thanks.