Participate in a paid study about home automation

Hello, I'm conducting a study on how families use home automation. In parti=
cular, my university group is interested in how the non-technical members o=
f your household interact with the home automation that you have installed =
in your home.=20

We'll pay up to $40 for participants to fill out some survey questions and =
participate in an online interview.

So, if you have a "smart home", and either you or someone you live with can=
 be considered to be "less technical", please fill out the short screener q=
uestionnaire below and respond to anind+study@xxxxxxxxxxx We'll contact you=
 if you are eligible for our study.

Thanks for considering this!

-------------------

In your own words, what makes your home "smart"?=20

What's your name?=09

Which email address may we use to get in touch with you?=09

I'm currently living in a...=09
a) "smart" single family home
b) "smart" apartment/flat
c) other: please describe

What's your current occupation?=09

Do you have a technical background (such as in IT, electrical engineering o=
r related fields)? If so, please describe it below.=09

Would you describe yourself as the person 'in charge' of your home automati=
on technology? If not, who is?=09

What automated technologies do you have in your home?=09

How many people are living in your household (including you)?