Re: Any home sec IP cams for Android phones?

On Jan 6, 7:09=A0pm, Rover <ro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 1/6/2012 1:16 PM, green...@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > My Panasonics (BL-C131A and BL-C140A) work fine using Safari on an
> > iPhone EXCEPT for audio.
>
> Yes, I, too, have seen several IP cameras adverised as viewable with
> iPhone, but hardly any with Android phone.

X10 has recently introduced an Android tablet and wireless IP cameras.
The web page says the Airsight camera is viewable over iPhone, Android
phone and tablets but I have no hands-on experience.

http://www.x10.com/promotions/airsight_outdoor_wireless_ip_camera.html?SN