Re: Need replacement for model CP290 X10 home automation system standalone controller

They need a real clock.
4-5 minutes per day of inaccuracy is what I remember.

--------

"Art Todesco"  wrote in message news:jmrkmd$4hd$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rover, you bring back memories!  I remember buying a synthesizer via a
newsgroup, by just sending the person a check.  Miraculously, the synth
appeared on my doorstep in said condition.  I did this several times and
really had no problems.  Wow, what we did before ebay.  BTW, I too have
a CP290 somewhere, but I haven't seen it since I moved 3 years ago.  I
know I didn't dump it.  I think it must be in a Halloween box as I used
to use it to control some mechanical scary stuff on the front lawn.